New terms and condition due to start 1st June 2018Orders and Payment
- All prices shown in our catalogue are wholesale and VAT-exclusive.
- You must be a registered account customer with Crafts Too Ltd. in order to view wholesale prices and place orders on-line or off-line.
- Minimum first order is £150.00 net of VAT.
- For orders less than £100 supplied at management discretion, will be charged £8.50 + VAT P&P. (Our minimum order for carriage paid will be increasing to £125.00)
- Carriage will be charged on all orders leaving UK mainland.
- Your first three orders will be on a pro-forma basis.
- We cannot
offer credit terms for overseas customers.
- Goods will be invoiced on delivery. On-line credit or debit card payments are not provided for.
- Payment can be accepted by Credit Card, Debit Card, Cheque or Bankers Order. Credit terms are 30 days by arrangement.
- Requests for Credit Card payments after the 30 day term will be charged at total invoice plus 3%.
- Receipt for payments by credit and debit card will only be posted out on request
- ANY PROBLEMS OR QUERIES RELATING TO THE DELIVERY/INVOICE MUST BE NOTIFIED TO CRAFTS TOO WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS.Reservation of Title
- We will only use the information that we collect about customers and visitors to the site lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- Our website contains on-line forms which you can complete to request registration and the opening of an account; place orders for our products; ask us to include you on our mailing list for printed catalogues and other marketing information; and to give us feedback on our products and service. The information which we ask you to provide on these forms will be stored and used solely to provide these services to you and for no other purpose.
- The catalogue at this site is powered by Actinic E-Commerce software. Order details are fully encrypted throughout, using integrated Java-based 128-bit encryption. The software is in use by thousands of businesses world-wide and is recognised and approved by Which? Web Trader.
- You may ask to see what information we hold about you and your business at any time. You can make your request by e-mail, telephone, fax or letter whereupon we will promptly provide the information to you.
- Crafts Too Ltd. do not sell, trade or rent customers' contact information to any third party for commercial or non commercial use.
- We will not 'spam' you with e-mails about our products unless you specifically ask to be included on our mailing list for news and updates to our catalogue. You may ask to be removed from this list at any time.
- 'Cookies' (which are stored only on your PC) are used on this site to keep track of the contents of your order once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' option.
Username and Password Confidentiality
- Crafts Too Ltd. issue User Names and Passwords on the strict understanding that they are used only by the person in whose name they are issued and are not divulged to anyone else. Under our Terms and Conditions it is the responsibility of the Account Holder to ensure the confidentiality and security of User Names and Passwords issued to him/her. If you have any reason to suspect that this security has been compromised you must inform us immediately. You will be issued with a new password without delay.
- If you have forgotten your password please get in touch with us by telephone, fax or surface mail. You will be required to provide means of positive identification. We cannot accept E-mail messages relating to password problems.Cancellation & Returns Policy
Please do not return any products before contacting us first, please be aware die's are precision made and do not vary in thickness if they are not cutting the middle this is more to do with the machine rollers than the die.
Please go to Cheery Lynn and view educational videos for use & dies.
Items returned for credit, will be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Please contact us before sending items back to us.
Crafts Too Ltd. operate a contract cancellation/goods return policy as provided for under "The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000" which can be found at hmso.gov.uk
If you need to contact us for any reason you may do so by any of the following methods:
Phone/Fax: (+44) (0)1252 330024 / 330026
Crafts Too Limited, Unit 2, Kingston's Industrial Estate, Eastern Road,
ALDERSHOT, Hants GU12 4YA United Kingdom